Pages

April 30, 2009

Jewelry - pendant Pompon made of Jasper

About 2 months in my jewelry box was the jasper thread. It has been got, when I wanted to feel semiprecious stones and I wanted to make something especial. All these small jasper stones are motley and any is not similar to another. You can look at them for a long time - everyone has the unique combination of colours.

Anyway at one day this miracle was born. The small ball, in diameter 3 cm, it perfectly feels on a suede lace. With pleasure he posed in front of the camera and has allowed to hang out his photos. I have placed a part of photos in an album on mail.ru and it is surprising - already this small pretty ball has found a new home :) Somehow it is sadly that he leaves me, he is only 1 day young.

No comments:

Post a Comment