Pages

January 06, 2010

Secret Santa, 2

It was happened at last year, in 2009 December. I am a proud member of THE EUROPEAN STREET TEAM on Etsy and we had playing a funny game "Secret Santa". The idea behind the Secret Santa is that you make something for a teammember and also receive a gift yourself.

It was a difficult test to make a Christmas gift to the person with whom you are not familiar. Nicole have a great shop on Etsy with handmade soaps - UltimateOrganicSoap. In Nicole's questionnaire I got know that she very much likes to read. So I have decided to present bookmarks to her. I was very much worried, whether my gift will be pleasant to her. And here a response Nicole in her blog.

Much appreication to Mitsy ArtMind - her good job done with the Secret Santa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment