Pages

July 02, 2010

natural linen table runner with crocheted flowers and lace

natural linen table runner with crocheted flowers and lace
Do you remember I have won "Unloved" handmade journal? This journal is so very cute! So I decided to send the little "thank you gift" to Renate (Kreativlink). She was very surprised! :D (read about the surprise in her blog). Renate has scolded me a little, but I consider that gifts are similar so nobody should bear a grudge :)

handmade crocheted lace on a natural linen table runner
The second one table runner I have send to my lovely granny. She has learnt me to crochet, knit, embroider and others handmade. Details and lace pattern of this table runner are available on my Ravelry.
I have more linen, so custom orders are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment