Pages

July 20, 2018

we were in London

near the Trafalgar Square

This summer I was the first time in London! The city of my dream. It looks beautiful, compact and full of friendly people. A lot of flowers, clean streets, narrow houses.

Denbigh street in London

The traffic is strange for me, all the cars, motorcycles, bikes are moving on the left side of the road. Unusual and strange.

dinosaur in London Historical Museum

We visited the Historical Museum. I was amazed by many huge dinosaurs. Look at this one - about 20 meters long from nose to end of a tail! Here is a bigger dinosaur too, about 100 meters long! I recommend to visit the museum and look.

London Eye view

The London Eye - of course, we admired the view of the city from the capsule of the huge wheel. Greenwich, London See Life, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge... all these attractions must see :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment